Hi! My name is Kristin Longacre. I am a mommy & wife in her late twenties. After over a decade of working on website design I finally figured out that I loved the process of creating the content not the actual designing. After 10+ years doing websites for a number of gymnasts, I decided it was time to take the content I create online to a new level. While my days as a gymnastics webmaster are long past, that doesn’t mean that I’ve given up on website creation all together.
For five years I split my time between project management, blogging, php & a little bit of CSS. In 2011 I made the switch to full time SEM Strategist where I focus on PPC, comparison shopping engines and whatever new types of search pops up. That doesn’t mean my love for writing stopped. It just takes place late at night instead of all day long.
I’m a lucky mommy to Little Man and Baby B who do everything in their power to keep mommy and daddy on his toes. Their sister (also known as our pet Boston Terrier) is their best friend and still gives us looks wondering why we brought them home as they chases her around the house. They are my world and often the star of my favorite entires.
My husband and I have been married since October 2011 and love to go with the flow of life. We somehow always find a way to make life an adventure and I wouldn’t want to be on this adventure with anyone else.
I’m a runner, knitter & photographer in my “free time”. I don’t find much of it but I love it when I do.
While I don’t necessarily write every day, I have taken my love of writing to discuss a whole variety of topics over the last 8 years.
This blog has seen many face lifts over the years and is now basically home to my ramblings about nothing specific. I’m always looking for new topics to blog about, so don’t hesitate to contact me about a guest post or suggest a topic for this blog. I have thousands of ideas and not enough time in the day to pull them all off.
You may also see me around the web as a photographer. Any questions, just ask!
Let’s Get Social
Guest Blog Posts
If you know me, you know I love to write. 95% of my writing efforts go into blogs and articles and I don’t always keep them to my blogs. Here are a few of the articles I have written and been interviewed for.
- Social Media is Not Just for Your Marketing Manager (Vertical Measures – June 4, 2010)
- Exposure to Social Media (Slaughter Development – August 20, 2010)
- Regular Coffee or a Latte? Which Keywords Do You Want to Rank For? (Search Engine Marketing Group / Bad Ass SEO Contest – August 24, 2010)
- Monsoon Floods in Pakistan: The Worst Disaster in History (DIR Journal – September 9, 2010)
- Facebook Places vs. Facebook Pages (Social Implications – October 15, 2010)
- Why Google Instant Did Not Kill SEO – (DIR Journal – October 26, 2010)
- The Importance of a Landing Page (AboutUs.org – January 19, 2011)
- Match Your Print Branding With Your Web Branding (DIR Journal – January 25, 2011)
- How to Drive Comments to Your Blog Without Driving Yourself Crazy (Intuit Blog – Interviewed by Michael Essany – December 30, 2011)
- Should You Use Facebook for Blog Comments (Intuit Blog – Interviewed by Michael Essany – February 16, 2012)