First things first, a huge thank you for helping support my journey through Nutrition School. By going through your health history you are not only helping me complete my assignments but also helping me to understand the various health concerns out there.
What is a Health History?
In simplest terms, a health history is our introduction to each other.
Our Health History form is a chance for you to think through your health journey: the past, the present and the future. It also gives you the opportunity to come up with any outstanding goals you have for your health.
Examples of this may be: lose x pounds, remove processed foods from out house, eat an overall more healthy diet, etc.
As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach I will be working 1:1 or in group settings with clients of all ages. A health history is our chance to sit down, get to know each other and go through your health goals to get a better idea on what we could accomplish if we were to work together.
Am I Committing To Anything?
By going through your health history, you are not committing to working with me as a coach. However, as we go through the health history if you decide that you would like help with your health goals I will be taking on clients starting February 25, 2021. I have a waitlist for anyone who is interested in the different programs I will offer at that time.
How It Works
- Our call will be no longer than 45 minutes.
- Due to COVID precautions I am doing all Health Histories via Zoom.
- When you fill out the form below, I will contact you to setup our meeting.
- Once our meeting time is setup, I will send you a form to fill out and return 24 hours in advance.
- All information you share with me on your form and in our call is between us. I will not be sharing the information with any of my classmates or anyone else.
- I will not be taking on any clients until February 25, 2021. If you decide after our health history that you would like to work with me at that time I will add you to a waitlist for more information.