What to write
How to write it
What the rules are (hint: there are no rules)
- What did you eat?
- What time did you eat?
- How did your body feel 30 minutes after you ate it?
Some other questions that you could answer:
- How was the food eaten?
- Were you rushing to practice or eating it while you cleaned up for the night?
- Did you sit down at a table and enjoy a nice meal?
- How did you feel 30 minutes before the meal/snack?
- What was your mood like?
- Were you getting crabby?
- Were you starving?
- Did the food satisfy your hunger?
- Did you enjoy the food?
- How long did it take to eat the food?
- Did you shovel it in or did you take some time to enjoy your food?
This might seem like a lot to write down, that’s why I recommend starting with the basics and then adding on based on your long-term goals.
When You Join 90 Days To Healthier Habits, You Will:
- Receive the Listen To Your Body weekly printable journal with daily prompts, food journaling outline & a water tracker.
- Learn how to properly fuel your body based on your own body’s needs.
- Learn what’s really holding you back from being in the best shape.
- Gain a community of women in the same position as you.
- Develop a better understanding of how to take your health to the next level.
Come on over to www.listentoyourbodyjournal.com if you want to get access to your journal today!