As we host Thanksgiving in our house, the one thing we made sure of this year is that we will have leftovers to go around. It’s one of my favorite days of the year, and I look forward to all of the recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers that come in the days after Thanksgiving.
Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with repeating your Thanksgiving meal day after day. You could also pull a Monica Geller and make the greatest sandwich of all time, at least, according to Ross.
And yes, someone did re-recreate the infamous sandwich.
Depending on how many leftovers you have, you might want to dig in and try some easy recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers. Instead of making you hunt them all down for your post-Thanksgiving meal plan, we rounded up 30 Thanksgiving leftover recipes for you to try.
Leftover Turkey Recipes
Finding leftover turkey recipes seems easy until you realize that everyone suggests a turkey casserole or turkey soup! However, people are quite creative these days and I was excited to see egg rolls, tacos, and even stuffed shells. I might need to get a second turkey…
- Turkey Meat Tacos
- Turkey Pot Pie
- Leftover Turkey Soup
- Creamy Turkey & Wild Rice Soup
- Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls
- Turkey Noodle Casserole
- Mini Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Bites
- Loaded Turkey Panini (For Thanksgiving Leftovers)
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Turkey French Dip Sandwich
Recipes For More Than Just Turkey
Have no fear; if you are stuck with more than just turkey, plenty of recipes use all the other Thanksgiving side dishes. I don’t think you can go wrong with a leftover pizza or a cranberry slider. Both sound delicious.
- Easy Leftover Turkey Shepards Pie
- Turkey Cranberry Sliders
- Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza
- Leftover Cranberry Turkey Sandwich
- Leftover Thanksgiving Stuffed Shells
- Turkey Cranberry Cresent Ring
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Stuffing Muffins
- Thanksgiving Enchiladas
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Quesadilla
Breakfast Recipes For Thanksgiving Leftovers
Of course, we can’t leave breakfast out of this recipe roundup. Of course, there is the standard breakfast casserole, but we also have croque madame, stuffing muffins, and cinnamon sweet potato rolls. Thanksgiving should be a week-long event.
- Leftover Stuffing Breakfast Casserole
- Leftover Stuffing Waffles With Maple Gravy
- Thanksgiving Eggs Benedict – Leftovers Recipe
- Cinnamon Sweet Potato Rolls
- Cranberry Pumpkin Breakfast Bake
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Croque Madame
- Leftover Stuffing Muffins
- Leftover Thanksgiving Breakfast Sandwich
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Casserole
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Hash
Which one of the recipes is first on your list to try? Are you a sweet or savory fan?
Hey There, I’m Kristin, a holistic nutrition coach helping busy moms simplify healthy eating to increase their energy levels and rebuild confidence in themselves.